Monday, April 12, 2010

Being KIS'ed

I started my journey this March'2010 towards building Kiprosh with foundation, goals and strong inclination towards
  • Innovation
  • KIS (keep it simple)
  • Write Less Do More
  • "wow" factor (my favorite and very close to my heart) in whatever we develop or deliver
Though its very early to comment but "KIS (keep it simple) yet effective" way of doing things in whatever we do is helping us achieve other important goals too.

I will appreciate thoughts / comments about your experience and experiments on the subject.

2 comments:

Niranjan Sarade said...

Hi Rohan,

All the very best for your new endeavour !

I should rather say - KISS (Keep It Simple and Succinct !) instead of only KIS :-)

Thanks,
Niranjan

Rohan Daxini said...

Yeah Absolutely Niranjan :)